Nautical Research Journal Volume 65.2 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 65.2 was originally published in the summer of 2020. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 65.2 includes:
- A 16x30 decked canoe from 1895, Part 2 By Steve Wheeler
- Twenty-first-century alchemy: Turning pot metal and brass into wood By Ron Neilson
- The fake Lexington and the Enterprise mystery—an unusual coincidence? By Ian McLaughlan
- La Galera Real: A model of the flagship of Don Juan de Austria at the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, Part 2 By D. Roger Moore
- Paper ship models By David Sakrison
- Neptunia No. 297
- Restoration of a model Santa Maria By Larry L. Koehler
- Tips and Techniques: Blackening metals By Kurt Van Dahm
- Tips and Techniques: Keeping things straight By Steve Wheeler
- Book Reviews