Nautical Research Journal Volume 65.1 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 65.1 was originally published in the spring of 2020. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 65.1 includes:
- The Flowers of Canada: The Royal Canadian Navy’s corvettes in World War II By Bruce LeCren
- A 16x30 decked canoe from 1895, Part 1 By Steve Wheeler
- Seventeenth-century Dutch ship design drawingsReal or counterfeit? By Ab Hoving
- La Galera Real: A model of the flagship of Don Juan de Austria at the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, Part 1 By D Roger Moore
- Some guidelines for photographs submitted for publication By Ian Poole
- Neptunia No. 295
- “River Cutter” Yocona pioneers technology on the nation’s rivers and desegregation in the Deep South By William H Thiesen
- Shop Notes: LED shop lights By Bill Sproul
- Tips and Techniques: Painting a waterline — mask only one time By Kurt Van Dahm
- Tips and Techniques: Making pipe fittings By Steve Wheeler
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews