Nautical Research Journal Volume 64.4 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 64.4 was originally published in the winter of 2019. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 64.4 includes:
- Scratch building a 1:48-scale Flower-class corvette on a Fleetscale hull, Part 7: The mast and rigging; completing HMCS Chicoutimi By Bruce LeCren
- The Continental Navy frigate Raleigh in a bottle By Alex Bellinger
- Reliance—historic, revolutionary and offshore patrol cutter namesake By William H. Thiesen
- Building a nave model: His Majesty’s Ship Godspeed By Ron Neilson
- The heavy cruiser USS San Francisco CA-38 By Chuck Bauer
- Royal Oak: A 1:48-scale model of the 74-gun ship launched in 1769 By Magnus McLeod
- Neptunia No. 295
- Thoughts on bending wood By Steve Wheeler
- Shop Notes: Serving lines and rigging By Richard Bohlman
- Shop Notes: Making wooden thimbles or rollers By William E. Sproul
- Tips and Techniques: Cleaning brass parts for blackening, plating or paintingBy Kurt Van Dahm
- Tips and Techniques: Making eyebolts with round eyes By Steve Wheeler
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews