Nautical Research Journal Volume 64.3 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 64.3 was originally published in the autumn of 2019 A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 64.3 includes:
- Scratch-building a Maine bateau, Part 2 By Dan Brummer
- The Narvaez Expedition barca By Steve Harris
- U.S.S. Olympia By Edward E. Quam
- Tips for tiny carvings By Tony Devroude
- Neptunia No. 29
- Scratch building a 1:48-scale Flower-class corvette on a Fleetscale hull, Part 6: Completing the underwater hull and adding the boats and rafts By Bruce LeCren
- Shop Notes: A development of the Harold Hahn building method By John Garnish
- Shop Notes: Securing ratlines By William E. Sproul
- Tips and Techniques: Working in tight places By Steve Wheeler
- Tips and Techniques: Masking tapes By Kurt Van Dahm
- Book Reviews