Nautical Research Journal Volume 60.4 Back Issue
The NRG is not responsible for orders lost during shipment. See our full shipping policy here.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 60.4 was originally published in the winter of 2015. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 60.4 includes:
- Eventide: Old Techniques Meet New Technologies by Christian and AuraVaughn Raven
- A New Model of the Steam Frigate USS Minnesota, circa 1877-1881 by John B. Hattendorf
- The HAER Collection of Ship Plans and Photographs by Mark Lardas
- Sources, Selection and Implementation of Wood Used in the Construction of the Replica of the Frigate Hermione by Jean-Marie Ballu
- The 2015 Nautical Research Guild Photographic Ship Model Competition Winners
- A Portuguese Dory and a Story by Dan Brummer
- Modeler's Review: Samek’s Imperial Japanese Navy Battlecruiser Kongo by Mark Meyer
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews