Nautical Research Journal Volume 60.4 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 60.4 was originally published in the winter of 2015. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 60.4 includes:
- Eventide: Old Techniques Meet New Technologies by Christian and AuraVaughn Raven
- A New Model of the Steam Frigate USS Minnesota, circa 1877-1881 by John B. Hattendorf
- The HAER Collection of Ship Plans and Photographs by Mark Lardas
- Sources, Selection and Implementation of Wood Used in the Construction of the Replica of the Frigate Hermione by Jean-Marie Ballu
- The 2015 Nautical Research Guild Photographic Ship Model Competition Winners
- A Portuguese Dory and a Story by Dan Brummer
- Modeler's Review: Samek’s Imperial Japanese Navy Battlecruiser Kongo by Mark Meyer
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews