Nautical Research Journal Volume 67 Special Edition
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 67 Special Edition - Small Boats is available as a digital download. The download will be sent by our office staff during office hours after payment is made. Thank you for your patience.
The special edition includes:
- Editorial, The Nautical Research Journal’s first special edition by Paul Fontenoy
- A coffee swizzle model of Howard I. Chapelle’s Seal Cove skiff by Dan Brummer
- Modeling a seventeenth-century Dutch galliot by Charles Cozewith
- Gerda III: The making of the model by Irwin Schuster
- Laud Catalan: A Barcelona fishing vessel by Gilbert McArdle
- The single-hole Aleutian kayak frame by Alan O’Neill
- Lady Fay: A model of a restored Muskoka boat built by Greavette Boats in 1932 by Ray Peacock
This product is not eligible for the NRG member discount.