Nautical Research Journal Volume 65.3 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 65.3 was originally published in the autumn of 2020. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 65.3 includes:
- Editorial - Moving Forward by Paul E. Fontenoy, NRJ Editor
- Notes on California voyages from ports in the East, 1848 to 1860 by Ron Gove
- Building and modeling a C.D. Mower Snow Bird dinghy: Fifty years, building a boat and two models by David E. Martin and Charles K. Kroell
- The Continental galley Washington 1776 by Kevin Hudson
- The 1559 Emanuel Point Shipwreck I model by Steve Harris
- Neptunia No. 298
- Whaling bark Charles W.Morgan: Outbound in the rain to hunt the whale by Richard Bohlman
- Shop Notes: Scalpels by William E. Sproul
- Tips and Techniques: featuring Polished brass by Kurt Van Dahm
- Tips and Techniques: Embossing dimples in thin metal by Steve Wheeler
- Book Reviews
- Letters to the Editor