Nautical Research Journal Volume 63.2 Back Issue
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 63.2 was originally published in the spring of 2018 A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 63.2 includes:
- Yard Mine Sweepers — and Their Wide Wake By John Heinz
- A Tool for Many Tasks By Don Meadows
- Mast and Spar Dimensions for an 1835 Baltimore Clipper By Charles Cozewith
- Making Servings By William E. Sproul
- Building an “Ordinary” Galley of 1690, Part 4 By R. Courgeon and M. Mantin
- Neptunia No. 289
- The World of the Galleys By J.Juniet
- Letters to the Editor
- Modeler's Reviews: A Generic East Coast, Late 19th-Century Oyster Sharpie, Circa: 1880 — 1890: An Introduction to “Scratch Building” By Bob Filipowski
- Book Reviews