Nautical Research Journal Volume 63.2 Back Issue
The NRG is not responsible for orders lost during shipment. See our full shipping policy here.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 63.2 was originally published in the spring of 2018 A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 63.2 includes:
- Yard Mine Sweepers — and Their Wide Wake By John Heinz
- A Tool for Many Tasks By Don Meadows
- Mast and Spar Dimensions for an 1835 Baltimore Clipper By Charles Cozewith
- Making Servings By William E. Sproul
- Building an “Ordinary” Galley of 1690, Part 4 By R. Courgeon and M. Mantin
- Neptunia No. 289
- The World of the Galleys By J.Juniet
- Letters to the Editor
- Modeler's Reviews: A Generic East Coast, Late 19th-Century Oyster Sharpie, Circa: 1880 — 1890: An Introduction to “Scratch Building” By Bob Filipowski
- Book Reviews