Nautical Research Journal Volume 61.2 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 61.2 was originally published in the summer of 2016. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 61.2 includes:
- Cutterman Hugh George Campbell and Super-Cutter Eagle in the Quasi-War with France by William H. Thiesen
- HIJMS Myoko, Late 1944 Configuration Construction by Joe Simon
- E. Armitage McCann and Vintage Books, Models, and Tools by Dan Brummer
- A Ship-in-Bottle Restoration by Alex Bellinger
- Rainbow Spirit: A Life-Long Quest for Chris-Craft by John De Broske
- Neptunia No. 282
- Shop Notes: Modifications to a Proxxon or Microlux Drill Press by Steve Wheeler
- Shop Notes: Making and Using a Steam Chest for Bending Planks by William E. Sproul
- Shop Notes: Photographing Models for the Nautical Research Guild Model Review and Competition by Ian Poole
- Modeler's Reviews: Loose Cannon’s 1/700 Scale HMS Furious, 1918 by Mark Meyers
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews