Nautical Research Journal Volume 61.1 Back Issue
The NRG is not responsible for orders lost during shipment. See our full shipping policy here.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 61.1 was originally published in the spring of 2016. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 61.1 includes:
- Western American Keelboats: An Inquiry and Discussion by Dan Brummer
- William Clark’s Flatboat: A Reconstruction by David Purdy
- A Presentation Technique for a Gulf Coast “Butt Head” Scow Schooner Museum Model by Irwin Schuster
- Building Shackleton’s Endurance by Richard Wright
- Neptunia No. 281
- Cruiser Helena (CL-50): A Ship Model and Memories of a Brave Ship’s Crew by Justin Camarata
- Shop Notes: Making Very Small Eyebolts - A Small Advance on Previous Techniques by Dan Pariser
- Shop Notes: A Brick Fireplace in 1:16 Scale by Dave Yotter
- Modeler's Reviews: Resin Model Studio’s 1/700 Scale Seaplane Carrier HMS Engadine by Mark Meyers
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews