Nautical Research Journal Volume 61.1 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 61.1 was originally published in the spring of 2016. A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 61.1 includes:
- Western American Keelboats: An Inquiry and Discussion by Dan Brummer
- William Clark’s Flatboat: A Reconstruction by David Purdy
- A Presentation Technique for a Gulf Coast “Butt Head” Scow Schooner Museum Model by Irwin Schuster
- Building Shackleton’s Endurance by Richard Wright
- Neptunia No. 281
- Cruiser Helena (CL-50): A Ship Model and Memories of a Brave Ship’s Crew by Justin Camarata
- Shop Notes: Making Very Small Eyebolts - A Small Advance on Previous Techniques by Dan Pariser
- Shop Notes: A Brick Fireplace in 1:16 Scale by Dave Yotter
- Modeler's Reviews: Resin Model Studio’s 1/700 Scale Seaplane Carrier HMS Engadine by Mark Meyers
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews