Articles from Volume 46
Articles from back issues of The Nautical Research Journal, Volume 46 (2001). Select the specific article above.
Select the desired article using the drop-down menu above. Price is per article.
Each article is provided as a digital download in PDF format.
- TAKING THE MEASURE OF A GHOST: The Schooner Elizabeth Howard by R. Daniel Turner
- The Remarkable Career of the Lighthouse Tender Shubrick by Peter E. Demarest
- USS Bennington: Why We Remember by Robert F. Craig
- Building a Model of USS Bennington by Philip T. Mattson with Irwin Schuster
- Building Wood Towing Models at the U.S. Experimental Model Basin by Dana Wegner
- The Racine Boat Manufacturing Company by Stephen E. Wheeler
- Medical Care for Seamen aboard Schooners 1880-1930 by Charles E. Burden, M.D.
- The 64-Gun Ship of the Line Polyphemus by David Antscherl
- Fine Art Meets Shipmodeling: The Wreck of SS Edmund Fitzgerald by Richard W. Sullivan
- Building a Miniature: The Steam Yacht Medea by Gus Agustin
- Experimental Archaeology: Reconstructing Duyfken by Nick Burningham
Warship or Merchant? Zutphen by Marten W. Aten
This Volume originally contained the latter parts of these articles, which are combined fully in Volume 45.
- In Search of Fair American by Arthur R. Herrick Jr.
- Building an Admiralty Model of HMS Cyane by Gilbert McArdle, M.D.
These articles are provided in the standard Adobe PDF format. The PDF will be available for download shortly after your order is processed. You will need the the ability to view PDFs on your computer. Click here to learn more about viewing PDFs.