Articles from Volume 44
Articles from back issues of The Nautical Research Journal, Volume 44 (1999). Select the specific article above.
Select the desired article using the drop-down menu above. Price is per article.
Each article is provided as a digital download in PDF format.
- An Introduction to the Henry Huddleston Rogers Collection of Ship Models by Grant H. Walker
- The 1906 Typhoon in Hong Kong Eyewitness Account with Notes by John Fisher
- Collecting the Dockyard Models by Grant H. Walker
- Western Rivers Ferryboats by Alan L. Bates
- Building an Admiralty Model of HMS Cyane by Gilbert McArdle, M.D.
- Deck and Anchor Details of San Francisco Bay Scow Schooners by Randle McLean Biddle
- Fabricated Ship Construction at Bristol, Pennsylvania 1917-1921 by Michael Bernstein
- The Navy's First Submarine USS Holland by Tom McGoonan
- Clenched-Lap Planking over a Framed Hull: Building the Naval Cutter Alert by N. Roger Cole
- Improved Capstans by John Harland
- MINIATURE MODEL MADNESS by Richard Moore
- Reconstructing USS Kearsarge, 1864 by Arthur C. Roberts, M.D.
USS Constitution by Ray Morton
This Volume originally contained the latter parts of these articles, which are combined fully in Volume 43.
Despite All Odds: Flower-Class Corvettes and Temptress-Class Gunboats by N. Roger Cole
The Four-Masted Schooners of Boothbay Harbor by James W. Hunt
These articles are provided in the standard Adobe PDF format. The PDF will be available for download shortly after your order is processed. You will need the the ability to view PDFs on your computer. Click here to learn more about viewing PDFs.