Nautical Research Journal Volume 64.1 Back Issue
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Nautical Research Guild Volume 64.1 was originally published in the spring of 2019 A limited number of original printed copies are available.
Limited quantity available. Once they are gone, they are gone forever.
Volume 64.1 includes:
- Modeling Hannah using the plank-on-frame method By Ted Farrell
- HMS Swan: “Crush those seditious rebels!”, Part 3: Making the North Atlantic Ocean for the diorama By Ron Neilson
- Building Queen Anne’s Revenge: A museum display model, Part3 By Dan Pariser
- The distinguished Coast Guard cutters named Harriet Lane and their long forgotten namesake By William H. Thiesen
- Neptunia No. 292
- Scratch building a 1:48-scale Flower-class corvette on a Fleetscale hull, Part 4: Aft details and funnel By Bruce LeCren
- Modeling YMS-328 By Jeffrey Fuglestad
- Modeler's Reviews: HMS Bounty’s Jolly Boat from Artesania Latina By Jakob F. Dittmar
- Shop Notes: Thin strip jig By Kurt Van Dahm
- Shop Notes: Scalpels By William E. Sproul
- Letters to the Editor
- Book Reviews