Articles from Volume 47
Articles from back issues of The Nautical Research Journal, Volume 47 (2002). Select the specific article above.
Select the desired article using the drop-down menu above. Price is per article.
Each article is provided as a digital download in PDF format.
- Dos Amigos by J. R. McCleary
- Making and Using a Simple, Inexpensive Dividing Head by N. Roger Cole
- Royal Mail Steam Ship Scotia 1862-1876 by Paul D. Edwards
- 110-Foot USCG Tugs by Charles S. Fox
- Researching Snow Squall (1851-1864) by Nicholas Dean
- Snohomish by David M. Blanchard
- A "New" Fair Haven Sharpie by Rob Napier
- New York Sojourn by Rob Napier
- The Carvings of Nonsuch by Jean K. Eckert
- USCG Tug Mahoning by Charles S. Fox
- The Popham Colony's Virginia by John W. Bradford
- NAUTICAL ARCHAEOLOGY: The Monitor Expedition—2002 by John F. Cheevers
- RESEARCH ADVICE: American Marine Beam Engines by Alan D. Frazer
- The Schooner Yacht Chance: A SHIP MODEL THAT OUGHT TO BE BUILT by Randle M. Biddle
The Colonial Cruiser HMS Katoomba by Lindsey Shaw
This Volume originally contained the latter parts of these articles, which are combined fully in Volume 46.
The Steam Yacht Medea by Gus Agustin
The Racine Boat Manufacturing Company by Stephen E. Wheeler
These articles are provided in the standard Adobe PDF format. The PDF will be available for download shortly after your order is processed. You will need the the ability to view PDFs on your computer. Click here to learn more about viewing PDFs.