Articles from Volume 43
Articles from back issues of The Nautical Research Journal, Volume 43 (1998). Select the specific article above.
Select the desired article using the drop-down menu above. Price is per article.
Each article is provided as a digital download in PDF format.
Lead Corrosion In Exhibition Ship Models BY DANA WEGNER
Miniature Metal Mast Bands and Blocks By Harry Precourt
- Restoration of Two Dutch Ship Models with Thoughts on Ethics and Practice BY ALBERT HOVING
- Shaving Mills: the Tip or the Iceberg? BY WILLIAM H. WHORF
- The Battleship Iowa (BB-4): Information for Modelers BY CHARLES J. DAYE
- Commemorating the Large Steam Dipper Dredges of the Panama Canal BY JOHN THOMPSON
- Despite All Odds Flower-Class Corvettes and Temptress-Class Gunboats BY N. ROGER COLE
- The House at Oosterwijk. Researching and Modeling a Seventeenth-Century Dutch Warship BY SIDNEY I. SIEGEL, MD
- You Ought to Write That Down BY ROB NAPIER
- Another Look at Oosterwijk by Rob Napier
- Aspects of a Global Maritime History by Lincoln Paine
- Description of the Double Capstan by Rob Napier
- Monitor's Secrets Revealed? by J. R. McCleary
- Nashua and theLong Island Sound Steamers by Justin Camarata
- Cargoes of San Francisco Bay Scow Schooners By William Olesen and Randle McLean Biddle
- The Four-Masted Schooners of Boothbay Harbor by James W. Hunt
Wooden Boats of the Yemeni Tihamah by Edward Prados
These articles are provided in the standard Adobe PDF format. The PDF will be available for download shortly after your order is processed. You will need the the ability to view PDFs on your computer. Click here to learn more about viewing PDFs.