Articles from Volume 42
Articles from back issues of The Nautical Research Journal, Volume 42 (1997). Select the specific article above.
Select the desired article using the drop-down menu above. Price is per article.
Each article is provided as a digital download in PDF format.
- Boatbuilders of the Indian River BY ANNE DUKE JUDD
- Chesapeake Bay Yawl Boat BY JOHN M. BOBBITT, MD
- Coriolanus Revisited BY ROB NAPIER
- Research, Design, and Construct a Model Paddlewheel BY NICHOLAS F. STARACE, II
- The Carronade BY SPENCER C. TUCKER
- The Fluit BY ALBERT HOVING
- Discovering a Navy Collier BY ROB NAPIER
- Is Easy Research Easy? BY WILLIAM H. EISELE
- Shell Plating on Models of Iron and Steel Ships BY ALAN D. FRAZER
- Turn a Quality Cannon Barrel in Ten Minutes or Less By David C. Leach and David M. Sherwood
- Constitution: Where Was She at 100? BY MARGHERITA M. DESY
- Plans of Newport-News-Built Ships in the National Archives BY J.R. MCCLEARY
- Researching and Modeling San Francisco Bay Scow Schooners By Randle McLean Biddle, MS
- Sultana: an American Colonial Schooner Construction Details for a Miniature Model By Peter C. Baker, PhD and Cecilie Goodrich, PhD
- Technical Aspects of Preparing "Old Ironsides" to Sail Again BY CHRISTOPHER MORRISON
- A Sailing Collier BY CHARLES STORROW
- Beveling Frames with Precision BY TERENCE EDGAR MOODY
- In Pursuit of a Wild Goose BY JOHN M. BOBBITT, MD
- Lead in Britannia Metal Fittings BY GENE LARSON
Raising Maine and the Last Farewell BY LAURENCE A. ARNOT AND DANA WEGNER
These articles are provided in the standard Adobe PDF format. The PDF will be available for download shortly after your order is processed. You will need the the ability to view PDFs on your computer. Click here to learn more about viewing PDFs.